Friday, November 20, 2009

I talked him into cumming

He came again tonight.
He came to me again.
He came to me again after only 3 days.

He came again tonight.
He came in my hand.
I took him in my mouth
and I showed what I had learned
and he came in my hand.

He came again tonight.
but not from my hand.
It was not from my mouth
and not from my tongue
and not from my sucking
and not from my licking.

He came from my brain.
He came from my mind.
He said it himself.
He came from my mind.

Not, I think, from the exact words I said, looking in his eyes as I jerked on his cock. Not even from the words I spoke as his cock was in my mouth. They were pretty ordinary words. You know what guys like. And as he reminded me early on, this is not the time for long, complex paragraphs.

So the words themselves were ordinary. Anyone could have said them to him while attending to his cock. And I'm sure many people have.

I think when he said that he came from my mind, he meant it. He has me jerk him at the end, rather than sucking, so he can see into my mind. He looks in my eyes - he looks into my eyes - into my eyes and into my mind and into my heart and deep into my soul and it is from what he sees is there that he cums. What he sees in there, what he knows is there, all that he owns which is all that he sees. He sees what was always there. He sees what was lying dormant. He sees what he has awakened. He sees what he has created and what remains to be developed and even what it will all be when nothing is being wasted, when nothing is lying fallow, when he has made me into the treasure he knew I could be because I was that creature all along.

And then he will push me even harder.

I kneel before him, my hand on his cock, saying that I'm his whore, and he looks into my eyes and he hears poetry.

And then he cums.

3 comments:

Paul said...

OG, if he sees you for what you really are, then your Demon Muse is a very wise man, and you may be the luckiest lady alive.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

nancy said...

Beautiful.. just perfect.

mamacrow said...

oh wonderful! :::happy dancing:::