Thursday, February 6, 2020

How do you use me? Let me count the ways.

A pair of poems, written in response to yesterday's encounter and recommitment.

The literary inspiration should be obvious.
The first poem was the direct response.
The next was an attempt to wrestle it into proper sonnet form.
Wrestling indeed.
A struggle for sure.
But then, he loves seeing me struggle.

He's not into bondage, by the way.
He expects self-restraint.
Force of will.
And of not that, restraint by his hands.

Anyway, here is the pair of efforts, posted with his permission. I'm nearly trembling with delight at how returning to his control has inspired me. (He does inspire trembling. Especially with orgasm denied.)

Note: I'd be most grateful for any comments, if only to let me know that you are here and noticed that I am.

~ ~ ~ ~

How Do You Use Me?How do you use me? Let me feel the ways.
You beat me to the heat and depth and pain
My ass can bear when offered to your belt
And then beyond to what you know I need.
You torture me with twists and bites and slaps
On tender tits and taunting nipple ends
While feeding on my frightened helpless screams
And holding fast my wrists with brutal grip.
You show no mercy towards those tender parts
That cower there between my beaten thighs
And blush and swell with want and pain and shame.
You fuck me sore with angry hungry lust
And drink capitulation from my eyes
And know that I will love you all the same.

~ ~ ~

How do you use me? Let me feel the ways.
You beat me to the heat and depth and pain
Your belt upon my ass can fast attain
And then beyond until my wild eyes glaze.

You torture me with slaps and bites and twists
On tender tits and taunting nipples red
While feeding on my frightened cries of dread
And making clear the purpose of our trysts.

You show no mercy to poor Pussy’s cave 
That cowers wet between my beaten thighs
And blushing, swells with want and pain and shame.

With hungry thrusts you fuck your someday slave
And drink capitulation from my eyes -
And know that I will love you all the same.

No comments: