Sunday, March 29, 2020

Tongue, Tit, Flesh

Commissioned by my Demon Muse:

Send me a little sex something before 9 tonight.

He's having a hard time staying away from me.
Interpret that in every and any way you can.
~ ~ ~ ~

Tongue, Tit, Flesh

tongue
tongue tip
tongue tip lick
just a touch
of the licking tongue tip

tit
tit tip
tit tip twist
just a pinch
a tightening pinch
until she screams

flesh
flesh flogged
flesh flogged flushed 
flesh flogged till
pussy floods 
and cock thrusts
and you use her as you must
and you fuck her till she’s sore
and you fuck her 
and you rape her
and you fuck her
and you fuck her

and you rise
and you roar

and you cum


 ~ ~ ~
the 29th day of March
in the year of our quarantine 
2020

Included here by permission.
~ ~ ~

PS - Anyone out there?
Could you say hello?

4 comments:

Pygar said...

I'm here.

*waves hand*

Hello.

:)

Perhaps I am suddenly about in blogland a little more as I am going almost nowhere else at the moment. Perhaps it may be the same for many others.

I hope your writing gave your Demon Muse pleasure. It certainly pleased me. So much so that I have put a link on my own blog here. I hope that is ok.

P xx

Anonymous said...

*I* am here.

Almost a couple of years away from blogging, almost a couple of years away from reading the words of others here.

I came back today, I don't know why, and was delighted to read your recent posts.

To read of your return. To read your inner thoughts of feelings and pain.

As a Sadist, albeit an emotional one more so than the physical, I relate to the reflections you share of him, the feelings that you share of you.

There is a beauty in pain, there's truly beauty in your words.

Welcome back!

Kat

Anonymous said...

Hey there. Long, long ago, I was named for a character in an Ariosto poem, or a city in Florida, I forget. And you had my back when a lot of the world did not. And a lot of stuff collapsed on us, and my connection to you got severed and I am deeply sorry for that.

But I've kept reading along through the years. And I'm climbed up out of the chasm enough to start writing again (egmoen.com). But mostly I want to say that you've inspired me, and emboldened me, and helped heal my doubts. And I want you to know I'm grateful.

With love and respect, Orlando / E.G. Moen / etc.

oatmeal girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.