Friday, January 29, 2010

As my red cunt gently weeps

I'm on the couch, legs stretched out, back leaning into the arm, Ketzel asleep at my feet.

My pelvis is rocking, up and back, as if I were fucking a man who was fucking me. My crotch rises to meet his, my lips spread as we connect, opening and then closing so that I am sucking him with my labia. I give one final push upwards, and then rock down as he withdraws before plunging again.

Fantasies are all I get these days. The sadist likes me hot and horny. It makes me more creative. With the economy the way it is these days, increased productivity is worth its weight in orgasms.

3 comments:

Paul said...

OG, so now you are worth your weight in orgasms. :D
At least to Him!
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

nbs said...

OG.. oh those fantasies!
There are times I enjoy being kept on that edge for an extended time... sadly in my case, it has never increased productivity...

Anonymous said...

You do indeed sound hot and horny. Good for both of you!