Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Chanukah!



And yes, we did celebrate. After all, Chanukah is the Festival of Lights, and my eyes were shining and my ass was glowing by the time he left. His eyes were shining, too, and the most beautiful smile lit his face.

More details tomorrow.
But I go into work tomorrow and must go to bed early.

For now, this:
He is changing things around in his schedule.
We will still see each other regularly.
He won't let my place in his life slip away.

I belong to him.
And I am blissfully happy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidaysd...glad to hear he lit your candles, lol.
smiles
butterfly

strivingforpeace said...

what a lovely gift....and it's only the first night

sfp

Sue said...

wonderful... I am glad that things between you will remain good in spite of the coming changes.

Happy Chanukah!
swan

mamacrow said...

Yay! told ya so! :D

A very happy Chanukah, OG xx