Sunday, December 25, 2011

"You're higher than a kite!"


He tasted all the flavours of my tears today.
He wanted me to tell you that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Written last Tuesday, after a truly sweet and long time together. I meant to write more, but it somehow never happened. He soothed and banished my grief and fears over the changes to come, with reassurances in words and kisses and especially in his eyes that nothing of what we are will be lost. And there was his hand and the belt and even the nasty strip of wood he uses as a cane along with the kisses and the words in his eyes and then his fingers on my pussy and the belt on my pussy and it was all wonderful and close and rich and I'm happy but it's too soon after the solstice for my brain to have kicked back in again so this is all you get. And I know that today he is thinking of me. His poet. His pet. His sweet little girl.

Who was, in fact, higher than a kite.
As he said.

And today?
For me, a good movie and way too much Chinese food lie ahead.
With the lighting of the menorah on the restaurant table.

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate.
However you celebrate.

With love.
Always love.
o.g.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you!
hugs
butterfly