Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Success

The soldier left a very happy man.
With a very happy cock.

And me?
I was pretty happy, too.

The main problem was that I was afraid the condom would come off. He hadn't brought any, not wanting "to be presumptuous." (He's very sweet and polite, although a little dumb for being so smart - and he is very smart - and a Democrat.) Of course, I have a goodly supply and plenty of Astro-Glide. But the condoms... well, they're normal size. He isn't. Oh my, he isn't.

And I enjoyed his company.
So we'll see each other again.
Two smiling people.

Isn't that nice?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd slap you a high five, but that's a guy thing, so I'll just say I am glad you had fun. He sounds delightful.

a hidden slave said...

Always good to "entertain the troops" sounds fun.
HSxx

Anonymous said...

(But...how was dinner? And, what movie did he bring over?) How absolutely terrific, OG! Good on all of you. I'll bet the fiend is purring, too! Yay, you! - jcn
P.S. Verification: "kingedsm"!