Saturday, July 14, 2012

Masturbation mania (16) - Pussy sings with Harmonia from Close2You


Overdue.
Very long overdue.
As you can tell from the dry autumn leaves in the photo.

One of the victims of my diminished urge to write has been the good folks at EdenFantasys, online purveyor of sex toys. I had a simple deal with them. They sent me a toy a month and in exchange I posted an honest review. With links and a picture. In fact, they would get two posts, including my in-action report as sent to the sadist and designed to be titillating. Plus at least one of the photos would include a cat or two - despite their clear lack of interest in my toys. Silicone doesn't do much for my furry beasts. Now if there were some feathers on the end...

Back to work.
The sadist is away this weekend.
No visit today.
No serving.
And no orgasm!

Maybe he figures if I'm not giving him one, I shouldn't be allowed to give myself one. Which is hard since I'm expected to be especially diligent with my Kegel exercises this weekend, and plan on making her squeeze hard and repeatedly around the elegantly tapered Sinfonia from Close2You. I haven't been writing about my exercise regimen - not writing much about anything for months and months. The short version is that my Master wants my aging pelvic muscles to be able to firmly grasp and pulse around his demanding cock. So I've been working out, with an exercise program designed as if I were doing weight-lifting at a gym. A GYN Gym. It's already showing results.

And yes, pussy is pulsing in time with the radio as I write.

But back to the issue at hand.
The item that enjoyed the warmth of my cunt.

Harmonia, a lovely G-spot vibrator made by Close2You, the same folks who made the Sinfonia I like so much.

Since I can't give it another run today, due to the masturbation ban [insert pout here], I'm relying on the messages I sent my Master when I first tested Harmonia last November. I used her a number of times since then, especially when I was in the mood to have something filling me. Though I must admit that my favorite vibrators continue to be my little lavender Meany from Fun Factory, preceded and followed by the same company's clitoral vibe LAYAspot. Until recently, that is, when I finally talked someone from LELO into giving me my long-standing lust object, Siri. Which I love love love.

But more on Siri another time.

For now, here's an introduction to Harmonia, with most of my buzz-by-buzz report to follow tomorrow.

Harmonia is, like her sisters from Close2You, beautifully packaged, and last October the company won an award for Best Product Design at the international EROFAME Trade Convention in Hanover. Good visual design and packaging shouldn't make that much of a difference, but I find that it does. It sets a mood.

This is for me.
To do something nice for myself.
This is for my pleasure.

And I love that it comes with a storage bag. Velvet on the outside and smooth on the inside. The box sets  the mood, but the bag is truly practical. So I start off with the attitude that this is a company what knows what I need. That knows what will make me feel good.

The box is foreplay.
The bag is aftercare.

Here is how I began my report to the sadist as I ran my first test on Harmonia.
The new toy.
It's big, Daddy.
Very flexible.
A bright rose pink.

It's silicone, my material of choice. I like the texture, Sir, and it's very safe. I can use it without a condom. Happy vibrator, Daddy! Nothing keeps its velvety surface from feeling my own soft, moist velvet.

It's very flexible. Bends to about halfway down. It's got this bulbous tip meant for the G-spot, so I suppose it's so flexible to assist in getting it to hit just the right spot.


It's VERY noisy, Daddy! Even at the first level of vibrations. I've become more used to those buzzes over time, but I'll see if it's too distracting.

It's called Harmonia.

Another one from the company with the music theme.

I will feel your eyes on me.
Listen for my moans.
To this I should add the reminder that silicone toys should be used with water-based lubricants only, and that they do tend to attract lint, so should be washed both before and after use. For controls, there are two buttons, which give access to a number of speeds as well as to various patterns.


Somewhere I have the little booklet which illustrates the various options - another very thoughtful touch!

One reason I chose Harmonia was because it's a G-spot vibrator. The philosopher was the one who taught me to find my G-spot. Over the phone, yet! He always did get good reviews for his teaching... Anyway, I knew I had one, I knew I responded to it, but no vibrator had ever gotten it to explode for me. I hoped Harmonia could succeed where the others had failed.

Come back later and find out how she did.

No comments: