Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Raped

You pushed me down with your words.
You held me down with your voice.
You chained me down with a power
that banishes all resistance
and cannot conceive of defeat.

Then you raped me.

Later,
bruised and bleeding,
your cum dripping from my mind,
I begged for more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Written for my Master and posted with permission. As is the following. The sadist's comment when he read this poem was: "Now this I liked." He didn't think much of yesterday's piece. That one was a riff on something he said. While it was written for you guys, not for him, it does relate to his plans for sharing me, so I felt a request for posting permission was in order.

Note: Just so there be no chance of misunderstanding... My reference to rape here is pure metaphor. As a poet, I use what images I can to paint my own truth. This has nothing to do with the reality of rape, and should not be misinterpreted as such.

4 comments:

Paul said...

OG, dear girl, and to me you are that, it's not like you to state the obvious.
To anyone with even half a mind this poem is metaphorical and like most of your poems does the job perfectly.
Your Master has every reason to be proud of you.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

oatmeal girl said...

Thanks so much, Paul. I do feel as if this poem came from somewhere very deep, and expressed something that lives very deep within me. Writing it involved almost no art - it just emerged.

And yes, I do believe he is proud of me, and knows how fully I belong to him.

mamacrow said...

i liked this too, and got what you meant even with out the... dinability/liabilty thingy what do i mean?!
still, better safe than sorry :)

Anonymous said...

There is rape of the mind, followed by rape of the heart - and finally, you would give *anything* ... even within that carnal process, one knows one is safe.

It's linear, i suppose.

Have i told you lately ... that i appreciate you to. ~smile~