Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Has it really been 2 years?

Two years ago, I opened submission & metaphor with the following post. I called it In the beginning...

Sex and words, passion and metaphors - w4m

Literate woman seeks intelligent man for creative erotic correspondence. Just saying how big you are and where you'd like to stick it won't do it. Must be comfortable with adjectives and metaphors. Let's create elaborate scenes, described in detail, exploring the heights of passion and pushing our fantasies to their edge with the power of our words.

I admit it, we won't get that special deep satisfaction and release that actual physical contact brings. But in some ways an on-line sexual conversation with a stranger can be even more intimate, revealing, and risky than jumping into bed, as we share our deepest longings and fantasies in a way that doesn't always happen face-to-face or body-to-body. So seduce me with the strength of your intellect and the power of your imagination, and I will open myself to whatever adventures you can conjure up, throw myself into your fantasies, and draw you into mine.

Age, location, race are all irrelevant. Your goal is for my heart to beat faster, among other obvious physical responses, when I see your name in my inbox, and for you to feel the same at seeing a message from me.

In your reply, give me a taste of what you have to offer.

"and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes." (in honor of the author's recent birthday)

[posted to craigslist Washington DC on Saturday, February 3, 2007 at 8:06pm]


This was the craiglist post that brought the philosopher to me, as well as harry, dominick, and Evan. It brought me the philosopher, and it changed my life.

All but Evan were Doms, and Evan enjoys control and other things that certainly turn up in BDSM circles. I asked if there were anything in the post that made them think I was open to being dominated, controlled, bound, hurt, and none of them saw it. At least not consciously.

A couple of years later I showed it to the sadist. He said the ad screamed submission, and had his name all over it.

He always sees things that others don't.

It is tempting to write about the past. About all the changes in the 2 years since I started this blog and the 3 years since I ran that ad. But those years had their chance. If you're new here and you're curious, here is a post from about a year ago that gives a snapshot of where we were then. Or where I thought we were. The three of us.

The philosopher.
The sadist.
And me.

As for now, I am posting a poem, separately, which will show
where I am now.
Who I am now.
Whose I am now.
With all my heart
and all my soul
and all my joy.

I love you, my Master.

No comments: