Friday, February 12, 2010

Want me

Do you think that you want me tonight?
I want you to want me tonight.
Think of me nakedly posing.
Think of me standing there,
kneeling there, whispering -
how will you use me tonight?

Think of my body tonight.
Maybe you'll spank me tonight.
Think of me screaming my suffering.
Think of me moaning
and writhing and begging.
How will you hurt me tonight?

Maybe you'll fuck me tonight.
Think of my pussy tonight.
Cum on my tongue as I suck you.
Think of my pain as
you batter my butt hole.
Think of the welts that
you'll leave on my bottom.
Think of my nipples
that beg to be tortured.
Think of my eyes
that show you my secrets.
Think of my mouth
that melts as I love you.

I'll be your good girl
tonight.

7 comments:

Florida Dom said...

Oh, what a sexy poem. You are such a good writer and I hope he reads it and fulfills your wishes. You sound like you're ready for an exciting scene and good luck on getting it.

FD

oatmeal girl said...

Thank you, FD. I'm glad you found it sexy. I wrote it to be sexy. But in this case, I was not addressing my Master (who is being kept from using me by roads still covered with snow).

I was addressing the reader.

I was deliberately looking to incite horny men prowling the Internet, and submissive women who will substitute themselves for me.

Read me.
Touch yourself.
Grip your cock.
Rub your clit.
Hear my cries.
And cum.

oatmeal girl said...

OK, FD. I re-read my poem and yes... at the very end I lost sight of my goal. The last 2 lines could only be for my Master.

No matter what I do, it is always for my Master.

Paul said...

OG, you never miss your target, even when you're aiming for the wrong one.
It's beautiful, whether it was written for your faithful readers or your Sadist!
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

nbs said...

One very hot poem-- no matter your audience!

charlie said...

Wonderful words- it had me wanting to drive to Washington and have you and enjoy you. By my pleasing myself with my whims and wants, your desires would be met- a true slut and submissive- her only goal is to please her Dominant.

Anonymous said...

You are a very sexy woman. Happy St. Valentine's Day, honey.