Thursday, February 18, 2010

He calls me his pet

Pet.

I don't even know what that means.
To "the community" (the self-appointed experts).
To him.
To me.

Does it define the level of his control? of his ownership? Or is it purely a term of affection, and to be cherished as such.

It doesn't really matter. When he addresses me as "my pet" I go all warm and soft inside. I melt. He could do anything with me. And those few times that he calls me"angel"... better than the sweetest of caresses.

Still, I'm curious.
"Pet."
I am his pet.
What do you think it means?

6 comments:

Luna Mauvaise said...

I don't care what it means; it makes me tingle to hear it.

xoxo
~Luna

maia stasia said...

My owner started calling me His pet when we were just platonic friends. I didn't know what meant then, and I'm still not sure I understand it fully.

I do know that it's complicated, like a perfume, with different notes that blend into something that's greater than the sum of it's parts. It's about my submission, my devotion, my eagerness to please Him. It's about His authority, His parental role, His desire to train me and protect me. It's about my place being at His feet.

I'm like a puppy, eager to please, always ready to play, in heaven when my owner touches me. I'm his pet. He owns me. It's very simple, and yet... not.

Paul said...

OG, as far as I'm concerned it implies a high level of ownership.
The important thing is, it makes you feel good, and real wet.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul

mamacrow said...

for me it represents a special affection, a pet is something lovely, winsome, appealing, worth any hassle or trouble incured by looking after it, a luxury, a treat, a treasure, a special thing... a pet, to pet... all good :D

Anonymous said...

A pussycat is an aechetypical pet.

MrJ

Marsha The Roast said...

:) This post makes me happy. He calls me his pet too!