Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kitten has a Date - postscript

Yes, sir. I did have a good time. It felt good to get out.

I promise, sir. I promised I wouldn’t cut myself off and I won’t.

See? I’ve placed a new ad. For a companion cum dom. I even mention you in the ad. I’d rather be honest.

I’ll take resumes. I’ll make them audition. Dinner talk, choice of movies, can they make a good cup of tea, can they get me to bed on time, can they spank me hard enough but not too hard when I deserve it and sometimes just because they want to?

I’ll take notes.
I’ll write a report.
With photos.
You choose.
I’ll be good.
I’ll go out.
I’ll have fun.

You won’t have to worry about me pining.
You won’t have to worry about me being lonely.
But it won’t erase what is between us.

And you did promise to stop trying to chase me away.

2 comments: