Thursday, November 5, 2009

Kindred Poet

I came across an enticing poem on Love Boudoir the other day. My own pieces can be found there as well. I was honored with a place among the center-stage featured blogs in the Kink section. Because I'm an attention slut, I go by there daily to see where I am on the list. If I'm near the topic at any time, I'm liable to get more attention. Or so my thinking goes. Not that many readers come here from Love Boudoir. But a few do. And anyway, I just like to see my words in print. Everywhere. Anywhere.

Love Boudoir is also a good way to find other writers. Which is what happened yesterday. There I was, looking to see if they had posted a link to my latest poem yet, and I stumbled on some promising lines from a poem on the very same topic.

I had just written Invocation of Pain, about my embrace of the pain that remained from Saturday's beating. And here was an exquisite ode to bruises.

The writer is Luna Mauvaise. The poem is called Maker's Mark. Her blog is called La Damnation de Luna Mauvaise. Check it out. There is something about her writing that lures me. I'll be going back to read more. You should, too. And roam around Love Boudoir as well. Just remember to always come back here. I do get jealous...

3 comments:

Luna Mauvaise said...

Oh my ego! This is too much, OG. But flattery such as this will get you everywhere with me. ;)

Thank you everso for this stellar mention. I am beaming and blushing.

Diable Incarne said...

Luna is being honest. The girl does respond well to flattery and focus...

And it does indeed appear that you two are of kindred ilk.

Happy Friday!

oatmeal girl said...

Luna, everything I said was but a reflection of my delight and amazement at having stumbled on you.

Diable Incarne - hmm... the question then, is what sort of response would I like...