Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Possession - noun

7. The state of being dominated by or as if by
evil spirits or by an obsession.


It sneaks up on me.
An itch
a pulse
a flood
rolling convulsions
anal contractions
a glazing of eyes
and I’m gone.
One minute I’m
struggling with Microsoft.
The next…
beyond resistance.
Walk into my office.
Nod your head
My clothes disappear.
I bend over the desk.
The smacks echo two floors down.
My screams drown out
the wails of the fire trucks.
My arousal runs
down shaking legs
and stains the threadbare carpet.
One more smack and
you’re gone.
The others act as if nothing happened
while I, extending one arm from subspace
re-cover my pale bare body
and resume my seat
very
very
tentatively.

5 comments:

TFP said...

I like this little poem...


Thank you,
-TFP

Greenwoman said...

"extending one arm from subspace..."

That's a great line!!

Paul said...

OG, I'm really surprised your colleagues didn't notice.
Lovely as usual, thank you.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

oatmeal girl said...

TFP - you're welcome. And always welcome to stop by.

Thanks, Greenwoman. I love it when you call my attention to a line; I look at it and say "Oh! So THAT'S what I did..."

Paul, my colleagues are very mission-focused.

mamacrow said...

'my colleagues are very mission-focused' :::snort!:::