Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Re-creation

We begin the journey home.
You are self-satisfied.
I am stunned.
I am no longer who I was
but not yet what I will be.
You smashed me into
shards and splinters,
crystals flashing rainbows
in the sun around eyes
dulled from debasement.
It is time to rebuild.
You pull off at a scenic
invitation and lead me
almost gently to the rail.

Look, my pet, my angel,
my toy. Look at the beauty
that now is this world,
the earth that once was
unformed and void.
And you are my creation,
you are broken and empty
and I will fill you with my
light. I am your sun and
your moon, and I will
dominate your day and
your night. And the water
of your desire will flow
down your legs, and
you will sprout with
the produce of your mind.
And I will look on my creation
and see that it is good.

And standing behind me
you lift up my skirt
and plow yourself with
deliberate brutality
into that sore orifice
so hard and cruelly used.
Feel the sun, my pet,
feel my delight. And
as I moan with pain
and blush with pleasure
I smile in your ownership
and in my eyes
there is light.

Posted after pleading for permission
and earning the privilege
with personal service.

3 comments:

Paul said...

OG, very beautiful and complete.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

mamacrow said...

this was great, but my fave line? your post script
'Posted after pleading for permission
and earning the privilege
with personal service.'

oh how i WISH you could post details! My imagination is working over time!

oatmeal girl said...

Paul, thank you as always, for the praise and the hugs.

mamacrow - those teasing words are the Evil Angel's own. Never forget. The man is a sadist, and finds pleasure in both psychological torture as well as physical abuse.