tie me down.
make me strong.
six words, yes.
i'm not so sure.
more like a declaration.
a statement of condition.
i really don't want to get into playing games here.
the philosopher gave me this blog so i would have An Outlet.
me, i have pretensions of being A Writer.
(sorry about that.)
but i'd heard a while back about the 6 word memoir, and was glad to be tagged so i'd be forced to try my hand at it. (i do love being forced...)
so here's the formal statement as presented by Z, who tagged me, and who clearly has a beautiful ass. i hate passing on chain things, and honestly don't know that i could come up with 5 people to burden with this. nevertheless, i am tagging:
1. persephone - because i think it could be a good exercise for her and she needs diversions these days.
2. littlegirl - because sometimes even the most focused grad student needs to take a break.
3. richard and amy (and megan) - because i love the vision of the 3 of them sitting around squabbling over the best answer.
4. the philosopher. of course, being a dom, he is under no compulsion to respond. but if he does, i will post it here. i'm curious as to what he will come up with.
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
(P.S. The original instructions included linking to the original post, but that link has been lost. Z was able to trace it back to here but has no idea who decided to make it into a meme.)