Monday, July 28, 2008

"Less than a week now... how do you feel?"

Anticipation mounted, conversation continued as we drew one day closer to our first meeting.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday 28 July 2007


Forecast for Friday and Saturday is currently partly cloudy and high around 88. i will be obsessive about checking it daily until you come.

hope you've been productive.

m'Lord...

;-)

- -

Somewhat productive.

Will I meet L & L?

- -

One, maybe, if you want. The other will be out of town and won't get back till Sunday night.

- -

I guess I'd like to meet any of your friends that are there to be met. . .

- -

i'm very moved that you want to meet my friends. we could try to set it up ahead of time if you want.

but only if you promise not to say anything that will catapult me into subspace ;-) very embarrassing.

- -

I'll want you to myself most of the time. . .but maybe tea on Sunday for whichever of your friends are around.

You could serve it naked!

- -

yeah, right... ;-)

i'll try to get a feel for people's schedules, if they have such a thing.

- -

What are you wearing, kitten?

- -

i'm wearing my theatre-going clothes. brown rayon blouse, short sleeves, kind of low vee neck. cropped black rayon pants with brown spiky flowers. black knee-hi stocking. the chain. white bra and pink panties.

and the chain.

i was wearing heels of a sort today!

- -

Strip down to your bra and panties. . .

I want you in bed soon. . .and I want me in bed soon. . .but there's a enough time to undress you slowly. . .

(Heels! . . .you realize I'm going to make you wear them for me. . . them and nothing else. . .)

- -

yes, Sir.

(they are pretty sensible heels - cute, but not too high and not spikey. i like them.)

- -

(They don't have to be too high. . . as long as they're cute. . .)

Sit with your legs apart kitten. . .

Less than a week now. . .

How do you feel?

- -

how do i FEEL?

as soon as you order me to sit with my legs apart, i feel submissive. and when i obey... i feel even more submissive... and aroused...

i'm trying not to worry about things not working out ok. we've put so much effort into the 6 months... we've earned the right for things to be ok.

i feel like your fingers are going to insinuate themselves into the crotch of my pink panties thru the leg hole. you will feel how wet i am. you will start searching for an excuse to punish me...

- -

Yes. . .

Are you sitting straight enough? Legs spaced wide enough? Is there an insolent look in your eye? Are you wet enough? Too wet? Nipples hard? Too hard?

If you do not live up to my exacting standards, kitten. . .

The Cane!

So there's nothing to worry about

;-)

- -

it's hard to sit up straight on the bed with my legs spread and stretched straight out in front of me... ;-(

how can i be TOO wet??!!?

- -

Just do it kitten. . . no whining!!

I'm not sure. . .I'll have to see for myself. . .but there is a level of wetness that is simply "de trop". . . and would need immediate correction. . .

You'll see kitten. . . I will make you too wet. . .

- -

but if you punish me for being too wet, it will probably just make me wetter!

i'm afraid i'm starting to whimper, master...

- -

Wetter. . . and wetter. . . which will require further punishment. . .

Take off the bra. . .

- -

yes, m'Lord.

[breath comes faster]

- -

It is almost midnight, kitten. . . have you brushed your teeth?

- -

no, sir, i haven't yet. i will go do it right now.

- -

Yes. . . go kitten and come right back. . .

- -

i'm back, master, and at your disposal.

- -

Take off the panties. . .

- -

yes, Sir.

i thought you'd never ask...

- -

And now. . . to bed. . . it's almost midnight. . .

No touching, kitten. . . go right to sleep. . .

- -

yes, sir.
thank you, sir.

i do need to sleep.

and 6 days from now, when you finally let me sleep ;-) i will be sleeping in your arms.

good night my sweet and sadistic master.

- -

Good night, kitten. . .

No comments: